I have been collecting blogs on my RSS feed for years now, and as it grows and becomes more refined, there are a few ladies that have always been at the top. Since I’m not just into fashion, home renovations, self improvement, or food, I have an eclectic mix of inspiring women in my life.
These lovely women have inspired me to create my own blog and shown me that sharing your life with the world can be rewarding and fun. Check out what they do, as they make ripples in the blogosphere in their communities!
I am grateful for these blogs
- Gala Darling has such a great personality and unique sense of style, that I’m always returning to her site for more sequins and love letters. I love how she’s not afraid to be edgy and girly at the same time. I even read a few of her Love & Sequins, which were not only entertaining but supremely informative and helpful!
- Gena of Choosing Raw is a wonderful writer who never disappoints in a well thought out post about important, serious things like eating disorders and body consciousness. She also has tons of healthy, simple recipes that are delicious!
- Rowdy Kittens by is someone I discovered more recently. She has a wonderful ebook called Simply Car-Free that I read just before moving to Missouri with the goal of staying car-free. If you are curious at all about using a bike for commuting more often, you should read this ebook packed with great tips and tricks for going car-free. After I read her ebook, I have stuck around her blog, as she has some great things to say on minimalism, tiny houses, and biking.
- Prolific Living by Farnoosh, is a wonderful blog updated twice a week with quality posts about all sorts of things. The main reason I am so attracted to this blog, is that we have all the same interests. I love how she posts personal updates, and things happening in her life. Most people I have gone to for advice on Designing 4 Life think that you can’t post about yourself very often. Farnoosh proves them wrong, and she’s a big reason I’ve kept the vision of my blog the way it is.
- The Brick House is a simple blog documenting the beautification of a brick house in California. Her taste is impeccable, and her style of writing keeps things interesting when home improvements become boring.
I hope you find these lovely ladies as inspiring as I do. This list is considered the “short list” because I love so many blogs out there, and have about 20 on my Google homepage. For you, a short list of my favorite blogging ladies is a good introduction to who inspires me. In the future, the plans are to interview people who inspire me and share the conversation with you.
Who inspires you?
With Sparkles and Sunshine,
P.S. Thursday I will be showing you how to create, organize, and streamline your RSS feed so you can follow your favorite blogs with ease and simplicity. If you have any specific questions you would like answered, leave a comment below, and be sure to subscribe!
Every Tuesday I will feature an Inspiration post of links to great articles online. Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!